Development and Social Networks APIs
With this script, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why this script depends on Social Media API(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Social Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the latest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
Relationship with Instagram
- Musejet is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- Musejet does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- Musejet operates completely separately from Instagram.
- Musejet does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in Musejet and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense. These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Musejet at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, use in a bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- But you should always keep in mind there is a risk of loosing your Instagram account as you work with that account via our system that is not official and not approved by Instagram.
- You should realize all risks and you have to take any responsibility of using Instagram account via our system.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
- You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by any other means. Musejet is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred to another your account if you send us request on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Musejet cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You represent and warrant that: (1) any information you provide in connection with your use of the Website is true, accurate and complete and you will maintain and update such information regularly; and (2) you will respect the intellectual property and other informational and all rights of Musejet and others.
- In these Terms, the content you or other users upload to the Website, includes, but is not limited to, texts, pictures, video and other images, information relating to natural and other persons, messages, e-mail and other communications, files, opinions, feedback, suggestions, ideas, personalization settings and other information or content, which is or may be provided to Musejet or placed on the users Musejet.com profile page or inputted or uploaded by you via the Website or related means (User Content).
Musejet DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR YOUR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT VIA THE WEBSITE TO OTHER USERS. It is your responsibility to ensure that Website users to whom you submit personally identifiable or confidential information will take appropriate security and non-disclosure measures.
Prohibited User Content
Musejet has the right to remove User Content at our discretion and may terminate accounts of Users who violate the Terms. You agree that you will not under any circumstances transmit any User Content (including software, text,images, or other information) that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
- is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of
religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any
other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to
disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or
obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of
publicity, or other rights;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
- violates the privacy of any third party.
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try Musejet for free for 3 days.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, as determined by your initial subscription date, and is non-refundable.
- Subscription is not automatically renewed and stops when paid time is reached.
A lifetime Access gives you unlimited access to our platform for a LIFETIME. After you purchase the LIFETIME ACCESS we will apply the access to your account within 24hrs.
The lifetime access has no expiration, however, we cannot be held accountable if the Musejet where the access was purchased are sold or shut down in the future.
If you use Stripe payment system to pay for Musejet services, then you are automatically subscribed to chosen Musejet service(s) such as promotion, direct message, comment tracker. Once you choose the service you’d like to use, the system makes auto recalculation. It is made for your convenience. Write-off funds for subscription renewal occurs monthly on the 30st day after you start a month subscription; the amount is equal to the tariff price you choose and transferred into the days of using the service according to the tariff. In case the funds are written off but the subscription is cancelled after that, then it will be automatically stopped after the end of the paid period.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing the support.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from Musejet. Information about new pricing provided by posting to the Musejet website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
- Musejet shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can’t protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It’s not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Support for Musejet services is only available in English via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Musejet, or any other Musejet service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Musejet customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that Musejet uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Musejet) of other Musejet customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- Musejet does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Musejet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Musejet has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to email@example.com in English language.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using Musejet!